Finish the year strong and get a head start on 2019 by checking off these items on your to-do list:
- Send your clean membership file to EyeMed by December 20, 2018 if you have a January 1 benefit start-date.
- Ensure the correct members of your benefits team have access to the EyeMed Group Portal.
- Review your invoices on the EyeMed Group Portal to ensure you’re up-to-date on payments.
- Still going through enrollment? Check out our self-serve open enrollment resources – including wellness videos and customizable communications.
- Contact your EyeMed account manager for post-enrollment materials that you can share with employees to help them better understand and get the most out of their vision benefits – like how to access and use their benefits.
- Please allow 24 hours for electronic materials. For printed materials, please allow 5-7 business days for processing and shipping. Check out “Are your members well-prepared to make the most out of their vision benefits?”
- Plan your 2019 wellness communications calendar to promote vision and overall wellness to your employees.
- Did you know that 22% of employees don’t know if their employer offers a wellness program? Learn why communications matters when it comes to voluntary benefits use.1
- Update your employee intranet or benefits portal with interactive games and wellness articles - click here
Be sure to contact your EyeMed account manager with any questions.
1 Pitney Bowes. “The Rx for Health Insurance Communications” 2012.